Topic of the Week
The Challenge of Getting Promoted
What stresses leaders the most¡ Turns out, it's getting a promotion. This week, we discuss why and how to combat these concerns.
Blog of the Week
CFPB Forced Arbitration Study To Go Foward As Consumer Survey Approved
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can finally continue a crucial study on the effects of forced arbitration on consumers.
Thought for the Week
"I don't rule Russia, 10,000 clerks do."
List of the Week
Color Me Successful: Hiring Managers Tell Us What Colors Tell Them
• Black - Leadership
• Blue - Team Player
• Gray - Logical/Analytical
• White - Organized
• Brown - Dependable
• Red - Power
• Green, Yellow, Orange or Purple - all four colors were associated with Creative
Top Five News Headlines
- Low-wage Phila. airport workers plan Wednesday rally
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/business/transportation/20140917_Low-wage_Phila__airport_workers_plan_Wednesday_rally.html#iFtHxX4C9
- American Airlines customer-service agents OK union
- EXCLUSIVE: Dozens of Kennedy Airport workers strike as struggle to unionize escalates
- Lawmakers to High Court: Protect Pregnant Workers
- Without contract for months, nursing home workers strike in Jersey City, Union City